Casa Infinito is a deluxe ocean view property that arguably has the best ocean views in all of the Central Pacific. The house was the original house of the developer of all of Punta Leona and they picked the best location of the entire community!
The house sits on edge of a bluff that overlooks the ocean from all sides. The house is great for large groups as there is 9 private bedrooms (all with there own bath) and tons of outdoor seating. This house is ideal for those who love the outdoors and beautiful views to the ocean. The house has a courtyard where 6 of the bedrooms are off.
– 9 bedrooms in total (16 in beds – 10 king/queens and 4 twins)
– 20 person capacity
– 9 full baths and 2 half baths
– bbq ranch and bar area
– 3 full outdoor patio tables
– private infinity edge pool – with slide
– 2 ocean view jacuzzis
– parking for 8 cars – room to expand if wanted or could be used for a high-rise Condo development.
– Access to community Beach Club
– 3 minute walk to the white sand beaches of Playa Mantas and Playa Blanca
– 15 minutes North of Jaco and 10 minutes to Los Suenos
-Priced to sell!
Steps away from Playa Blanca Costa Rica’s best beach and rare white sand. Punta Leona is a safe and secure resort with lots of amenities including 3 white sand beaches, great surfing, 4 restaurants, 3 bars, supermarket, butterfly farm, canopy tour, kayak rentals, incredible primary rainforest and all the wildlife. Humpback whales are very common to see directly in front of the house.
Within close proximity of Punta Leona are The Carara National Park (a transitional forest between the dry tropical forests of the northwest and the wet rainforests of the south), the Tarcoles River (where crocodiles bask on its banks), and Playa Jaco and Playa Hermosa (world-renowned surfing beaches). The town of Jaco has many restaurants and shops. The beautiful Manuel Antonio National Park is a 60 minute drive to the south. Day trips can be arranged at the Punta Leona reception area for horseback riding, a jungle river cruise, white water rafting, sailing and fishing expeditions, and an excursion to Arenal Volcano.