Advanced Search

Jaco Beach Front new Construction !

$ 179.000


  • Updated On:
  • November 17, 2022

Property Description

Located in the heart of Jaco. Everything your heart desires will be within walking distance.  The proejct consists of studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom units – ranging from $160-$550k.

Being situated centrally on the Pacific coast in Costa Rica, Jaco is the perfect hub for visiting some of the best and most reputable attractions in all of Costa Rica. The world famous Manuel Antonio Park is only an hour drive south, while many other national parks, hot spring resorts, volcano walks and wildlife sanctuaries are only a short drive away. Jaco is known for being a gateway to the entire country and that is why more and more people are finding it appealing to invest in this vibrant little town.

Morning walks on the beach and enjoying the sunset in the evening will become customary. Jaco is warm most of the year, for this The Pacific Point has many recreational pools for adults and children to enjoy.  A complete fitness center is available to tenants during their stay. Basic equipment and a large weight room24/7 Security and your own private parking space(s) will be provided for your comfort and convenience.

Reserve for only $10k and 30% is due during construction.  The remaining 70% is due at closing or can be owner financed.   Construction to start 2nd quarter 2022 and delivery in the 4th quarter 2023

Call today to reserve.



Property Id : 12123
Price: $ 179.000
Sat 20 Apr
Sun 21 Apr
Mon 22 Apr
Tue 23 Apr
Wed 24 Apr
Thu 25 Apr
Fri 26 Apr
Sat 27 Apr
Sun 28 Apr
Mon 29 Apr
In Person
Video Chat
Your information

Property Reviews

You need to login in order to post a review

Similar Listings


Gated Beach side Private Homes – amenities galore!

from $ 399.000
Great new development of private homes and townhomes just 1 block from the beach in the heart of Jaco.  You can have it call here – Resort living near the beach at an affordable price. The amenities include an Oversized pool and social area, gym, nature reserve, tennis courts, yoga deck, waling trails mini golf, playground and more… C. Del Mar of Jaco started ...
1,29700 ft2details

Single Family or Duplex Investment Property – Great Rental!

$ 589.000
Enjoy the nightlife, shopping, dining and fun to be had in the city of Jaco and walking distance to everything.
4 4 4,50000 ft2details

Steps from the Ocean, Private Home in Jaco South Beach!

$ 379.000 Lowered!
Just walk along the River Walk to access the ocean.  The spacious house has nice ocean views from the living room and second floor master bedroom and terrace.  This is a fully furnished, three bedroom, two and half bath with a great beach and tropical theme.  The house has a complete kitchen, dining and living room in an open concept floor plan.  There is ...
3 2.5 2,20000 ft2details

Ocean View and Beach front access Development Farm

$ 475.000
Large Development Farm with great access off the hiway. The property features over 100 acres of ocean view land, internal roads, and many building plateaus. The views are fantastic of the ocean, mountains and town of Jaco, Herradura and Los Suenos. The property has deeded access to the beach as well. The property has water, electric and other essential services on site. Open to ...

Compare Listings

Michael Greenwald